You're In! Let's Get Started.
Get ahead of the pack and start your college experience right now by registering for Orientation. It’s a vital rite of passage for all students, and where your journey at Pace will begin—even before the semester starts.
New Student Orientation Program
Pre-Orientation Online Modules
You’ll learn about how your first semester schedule is created, various resources, campus expectations, and our dynamic Pace Community. Be sure to complete the mandatory Pre-Orientation Modules - available now.
In-Person Orientation Sessions
You’ll have an opportunity to meet with academic advisors, review your first semester schedule, participate in small and large group sessions with fellow new students, and learn more about the University.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2023
- Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Virtual Orientation Sessions
These virtual sessions are available only for students who need to travel a greater distance to come to campus.
- Tuesday, July 25, 2023 (special session for families)
- Wednesday, August 2, 2023 (first year and transfer students)
- Thursday, August 24, 2023 (first year and transfer students)
* To those who attend a virtual orientation event, please note that there is an in person workshop mentioned below that you must attend. **
In-Person Workshops for Virtual Attendees
This session is designed only for students that attend the Virtual orientation session to provide them with an the opportunity to have an in-person experience, participate in small and large group sessions and meet fellow students before the semester begins.
- Friday, September 1, 2023
Parents and Family Members, we will be offering on-line modules and in-person sessions for you as well! These informative opportunities will help guide you through your student's transition to college. New students are allowed to invite two guests to their orientation session. When your student registers for orientation, they will be asked to submit your information. Check out our parent and family modules for an overview of services and information – Visit the Parent Lingo website.
Register for Orientation and complete the questionnaire.
If required, take the online placement test(s) in English and math immediately after registering for Orientation. You will receive an email from the Office of Undergraduate Admission if you need to take any of these tests.
Submit the following official documents to the Office of Undergraduate Admission, prior to attending Orientation
- Official copies of transcripts, with grades from all colleges previously attended
- Syllabi of any courses for which this has been requested on your transfer credit evaluation
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) scores
- Official final high school transcript with graduation date or proof of high school graduation
If you are interested in meeting with a Financial Aid Counselor, please schedule an appointment. You can schedule an appointment up to two weeks in advance, and it must be in the student's name. Once you have scheduled your appointment, you will receive any updates via text to the phone number used to schedule the appointment. If you are unable to schedule an appointment, you may contact the Financial Aid Office directly at (877) 672-1830 and speak with a Financial Aid representative.
Submit your photo for your Pace University student ID card.
Access your Pace email account and check it regularly.
Pace University Center for Student Engagement offers you the opportunity to take the Clifton Strengths Assessment and receive your top 5 themes for free! After completing the assessment, you will have access to the Setter Strengths Platform (setterstrengths.gallup.com) to interact with resources, action items, and other tools to utilize your strengths inside and out of the classroom.
If you have never taken the Strengths Assessment before, please follow the directions below:
- Go to the Setter Strengths Platform to begin: My CliftonStrengths | Home (gallup.com)
- Create a Strengths profile with your Pace E-mail Address so you can access it for free without a code.
- Take the assessment on your new profile. You will need about 30-40 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete the assessment.
- Review your Signature Theme Report and Insight Guide Report
To link your existing Strengths results to your Setter Strengths Platform:
- Go to the Setter Strengths Platform My CliftonStrengths | Home (gallup.com) and select “Continue”
- Sign in with the username & password that you use to view your existing results at another Gallup website
- Fill in the requested information on the registration page
- If your current account has an e-mail address that is not your Pace email, the site will require you to update and verify it. (If your account was already tied to your school e-mail address, skip to Step 6.)
- After entering your Pace e-mail address, you will receive an e-mail with the subject “Your Account” that contains a six-digit code. Type this code on the Email Verification page and then click Submit.
- If prompted, enter the same username & password you entered in Step 2
- Select Language
- Choose “Copy your results from a time you took CliftonStrengths….”
- Choose “Keep the results of your previous CliftonStrengths assessment under this Username & Password.” You will be asked to confirm the Top 5 Strengths results associated to the username & password you previously entered.
Mandatory F-1 Visa Status Maintenance Information Session For New International Students
Orientation is an important first step towards your successful transition to life at Pace. All international students are required to attend one of our Orientation sessions.
All undergraduate international students on an F-1 visa who are first-time students at Pace must also attend a mandatory F-1 Visa Status Maintenance Information Session for new international students. This information session will focus on immigration regulations pertaining to international students on an F-1 visa, visa applicable benefits, restrictions, and will include a mandatory check-in procedure for activating an F-1 student's SEVIS record. Learn more about preparing to enter the US on an F-1 visa.
The Mandatory F-1 Virtual Information Session for New International Students will be held on August 22, 2023. Zoom invite would be sent via email.
Questions regarding the Orientation program?
Contact the Center for Student Engagement at email@example.com.
Questions regarding placement testing?
- For mathematics, contact Ross Christofferson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For English, contact Shannon Haick at email@example.com.
Questions regarding official documents for Undergraduate Admission?
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at (212) 346-1323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.