Parent and Family Orientation Dates
You’ll have an opportunity to interact with campus community members and learn more about academic requirements, resources, and services that will help your student succeed at Pace.
In Person Orientation Sessions
When your student registers for Orientation, they will be asked to provide your email address so that we can be in direct contact with you regarding these resources and opportunities.
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023–Thursday, June 22, 2023
- Thursday, June 29, 2023–Friday, June 30, 2023
- Thursday, July 13, 2023–Friday, July 14, 2023
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023–Thursday, July 20, 2023
- Thursday, July 27, 2023–Friday, July 28, 2023
- Tuesday, June 27, 2023 (transfer students only)
- Tuesday, July 11, 2023 (transfer students only)
Special Session for Parents (Virtual)
- Tuesday, July 25, 2023
What to Expect at Parent and Family Orientation:
Come join our Pace students, staff and faculty for at our in-person and virtual parent and family orientation. You will learn about key resources in helping your student be successful here at Pace, while getting your questions answered and, most importantly, connecting with other family members!
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions that have come out of our Parent and Family Orientation sessions.
Questions regarding the New York City Orientation program?
Contact the Center for Student Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding Admission?
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at email@example.com.