Cost of Attendance
Below are direct and indirect costs of attending Pace — not including scholarship and financial aid awards.
To get an estimate of your financial aid package and your resulting net price of attendance, please use the online Pace Net Price Calculator.
2020-2021 FULL-TIME UNDERGRADUATE COST OF ATTENDANCE
- Tuition: $45,832
Pace School of Performing Arts: $50,832
- Standard Fees*: $1,852
- Room and Board†:
New York City Campus: $20,146
Westchester Campus: $17,000
- Books§: $800
- Personal Expenses: $1,418
- Transportation: $600
*Includes Freshmen studies fee
College of Health Professions
- RN-BS Completion Program: $680/credit
2020-2021 Part-time Undergraduate Tuition Rates
- Fall/Spring, January Intersession Part-time Rate (less than 12 credits): $1,314/credit
- Part-time Pace School of Performing Arts Rate (less than 12 credits): $1,456
- Summer Part-time Rate (less than 12 credits): $995/credit
*Standard Fees include the General Institution Fee, Student Activities Fee, Technology Fee, and Healthcare Services Fee. †This figure will vary depending upon residence, room, and meal plan. §Indirect costs are not charged directly by Pace University and will vary by individual.