Apply to the English Language Institute
Apply to New York City campus programs
Please note that effective March 1, 2017, the New York City campus will only accept online applications for our Intensive and Pre-Academic English programs.
- Form I-20 Application (Fall 2016-Summer 2017 programs)
- Form I-20 Application (Fall 2017-Summer 2018 programs)
- Part-time Visitor Application (Fall 2016-Summer 2017 programs)
- Part-time Visitor Application (Fall 2017-Summer 2018 programs)
Apply to Westchester campus programs
- Weekday Intensive ESL
- Saturday/Evening ESL Application
- Au Pair Student Weekday Intensive ESL Application (Saturday/Evening/Weekend Intensive/TOEFL Friday - online registration only)
Other Application Processes
- Download Application Forms
- Defer your I-20 to a Future Program (admitted students)
- Application procedure for Form I-20
- Schedule your English Placement Exam
- SEVIS Fee information
- Visa type
- Transfer to the ELI
The ELI at Pace University does not require any TOEFL/IELTS scores or High School/College transcripts for admission.
The minimum age to enroll in our Intensive and Pre-Academic English programs is 16 years old.
All documents submitted in support of an application for admission are the property of Pace University and will not be returned.