Apply to the English Language Institute
Please take note that effective August 15, 2016 the application fee for the Form I-20 is $125.
Apply to New York City campus programs
Apply to Westchester campus programs
- Weekday Intensive ESL
- Saturday/Evening ESL Application
- Saturday, Evening, and Intensive ESL Application (Au Pair students)
Other Application Processes
- Download Application Forms
- Defer your I-20 to a Future Program (admitted students)
- Application procedure for Form I-20
- Schedule your English Placement Exam
- SEVIS Fee information
- Visa type
- Transfer to the ELI
The ELI at Pace University does not require any TOEFL/IELTS scores or High School/College transcripts for admission.
The minimum age to enroll in our Intensive and Pre-Academic English programs is 16 years old.
All documents submitted in support of an application for admission are the property of Pace University and will not be returned.