Apply to the English Language Institute
New York City and Westchester (White Plains) Applications
Please note that the English Language Institute only accepts online Form I-20 and Part-time Visitor applications for our Weekday Intensive English and Pre-Academic English programs.
- Form I-20 Application (Fall 2019-Summer 2020 programs)
- Part-time Visitor Application (Fall 2019-Summer 2020 programs)
Other Application Processes
- Download Application Forms
- Defer your I-20 to a Future Program (admitted students)
- Application procedure for Form I-20
- SEVIS Fee information
- Visa type
- Transfer to the ELI
All documents submitted in support of an application for admission become the permanent possession of Pace University and cannot be returned to the applicant or photocopied for the applicant. For your records, please make photocopies of all materials submitted.
The ELI at Pace University does not use TOEFL/IELTS/Pearson scores or High School/College transcripts for admission. Do not submit either with your application.
The minimum age to enroll in our Intensive and Pre-Academic English programs is 16 years old.