Courses are fully in-person at the Pace campuses in New York City or Westchester (Pleasantville)
Courses are conveniently scheduled on Saturday and Sunday over one weekend. Please be sure to check the specific campus each course is offered at in the course description and registration area.
All Career Skills Development Series courses are eligible for one or more digital badges. Representing your skills as a badge allows you to share your abilities online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time. Badges provide employers and peers proof of what you had to do to earn your credential and what you’re now capable of. Each badge earned is a chance to digitally share and celebrate an accomplishment with your network.
Consumer Behavior & Marketing
Explore the underlying mechanisms that share behavior, linking experimental psychology, sociology, and marketing.
Date: February 11–12
Excellence in Education
This twenty-hour program is designed for people who are considering becoming teachers or trainers. In this course you will receive an overview of the teaching profession and practice creating effective lesson plans.
Date: March 4–5
Campus: New York City
Child Development & Psychology
This course provides an introduction into to the discipline of child psychology, and to selected theories, approaches, and practices to help understand and support children’s lives.
Date: April 8–9
Learning How To Learn: Psychology of Learning
This interactive workshop teaches you strategies and techniques to enhance learning for your personal, academic, and professional success.
Date: April 29–30
Campus: New York City
*Price, dates and class formats are subject to change without notice.
**Course subject may change without notice.
Below are previous Career Skills Development courses. These courses may be available in future sessions. Submit our Class Interest Form to be notified when registration for these classes is available.
- Introduction to Tourism
- Teamwork and Team Building
- Professional Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Customer Service: Communicating Effectively with Customers
- Time Management Essentials: How to Manage your Time Effectively
- Professional Writing Skills
- Psychology for Business
- New Approaches to Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Multicultural Psychology
- Leadership Workshop: Unlock Your Inner Leader
- Cross-Cultural Communication in the Workplace
- Gain skills and knowledge that will help you in your career
- 20-40 hours
- Earn a digital badge for completing a series of 3 or more courses
- Digital certificate of completion
- Full Pace University campus and facilities access for duration of course
- Free parking at the Westchester campus
- Professional faculty
- Academic advisement
- No registration or test fee