Courses are fully in-person at the Pace campuses in New York City or Westchester (Pleasantville)
Courses are conveniently scheduled on Saturday and Sunday over one weekend. Please be sure to check the specific campus each course is offered at in the course description and registration area.
All Career Skills Development Series courses are eligible for one or more digital badges. Representing your skills as a badge allows you to share your abilities online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time. Badges provide employers and peers proof of what you had to do to earn your credential and what you’re now capable of. Each badge earned is a chance to digitally share and celebrate an accomplishment with your network.
October 15–16, 2022
This course explores such topics as perception, emotion, motivation, intelligence, personality, gender identity, and psychological disorders from cross-cultural perspectives.
Leadership Workshop: Unlock your Inner Leader
November 12–13, 2022
Examine cutting-edge tools and strategies used by the most effective leaders in the world, including techniques for building and leading teams, motivating and influencing others, maximizing team performance, developing executive presence, establishing credibility as a speaker, and more.
Cross-Cultural Communication in The Workplace
December 3-4, 2022
Learn about cultural differences in values and norms and their impact on communication in professional settings.
*Price, dates and class formats are subject to change without notice.
**Course subject may change without notice.
Below are previous Career Skills Development courses. These courses may be available in future sessions. Submit our Class Interest Form to be notified when registration for these classes is available.
- Introduction to Tourism
- Teamwork and Team Building
- Professional Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Customer Service: Communicating Effectively with Customers
- Learning How to Learn: Psychology of Learning
- Time Management Essentials: How to Manage your Time Effectively
- Professional Writing Skills
- Consumer Behavior and Marketing
- Child Development and Psychology
- Excellence in Education
- Psychology for Business
- New Approaches to Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Gain skills and knowledge that will help you in your career
- 20-40 hours
- Earn a digital badge for completing a series of 3 or more courses
- Digital certificate of completion
- Full Pace University campus and facilities access for duration of course
- Free parking at the Westchester campus
- Professional faculty
- Academic advisement
- No registration or test fee