Pace University students walking side by side

Transfer to ELI

If you are currently studying at another language school, you may transfer to Pace ELI by submitting an application and your completed Transfer Certification Form and Financial evidence. Please follow the steps below.

  • Submit the ELI Application Form.
  • Pay the full-time student registration fee ($155)
  • Provide the school with proof of financial support from you or your sponsor.  Be sure to include the signed Affidavit of Support.
  • Provide a copy of your passport photo page, current I-20, current I-94 entry record, current F-1 visa, and US address.
  • Get permission to transfer from your previous school. Download "SEVIS Status Verification Form (PDF)", Complete the "To be completed by the student" section and give it to the international student advisor of your current school.