ISS Connect is your International Student Portal. During your time at Pace, all requests to International Students and Scholars (ISS) will be submitted in ISS Connect.
- New students receive an Invitation Email to ISS Connect. To access ISS Connect for the first time, you must use the link in that Invitation Email.
- Continuing students who already have access should log in to ISS Connect with their Pace credentials.
- OPT holders will use the "I no longer have access to my UID" button to log in with the email and password associated with their ISS Connect. account.
Once logged in, navigate to the Requests tab, and click on the request you would like to submit.
- Letter Request
- Travel Signature
- Change of U.S. Address
- New I-20 Request
- Reprint DS-2019
- Request Authorization for Reduced Course Load (RCL)
- Program Extension
- SEVIS Transfer Out
- Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Resumption of Studies (ROS)
- Add New Dependent
- New I-20 for Second Degree Program (same level)
- OPT Employer Update
- STEM OPT Extension
- STEM OPT Employer Update
- STEM Report Participation (6-Month Validations)
- Final Evaluation for Students Ending STEM OPT Training with an Employer
- Report a Material Change to Current Employer Form I-983
- Cap Gap Extension Request
- Academic Training for J-1 Students
F-1 and J-1 Student Forms and Helpful Handouts
- Sevis Fee I-901 Form Instructions For F-1 Students (PDF)
- Sevis Fee I-901 Form Instructions For J-1 Students (PDF)
- Obtaining Your I-94 Arrival Record On-Line Handout (PDF)
- Change of Address (PDF)
- Visa Renewal Checklist (PDF)
- On-Campus Employment Eligibility Handout (PDF)
- Need Help Handout (PDF)
- J-1 Student On-Campus Employment Authorization (PDF)
- Reinstatement Guide and Checklist (PDF)
- Change of Status (COS) Guide and Checklist (PDF)