Let's get started on your transition to college life!
We are excited that you will be joining our community for the fall 2018 semester. New Student Orientation is an important first step on your Pace Path. All new commuter and residential students are required to attend the overnight program before your semester begins.
- Register for Orientation by Friday, June 1, 2018 (or within 10 days of receiving your Orientation mailer). Please review the information below regarding information you will need to complete your registration.
- Take your placement tests by Friday, June 1, 2018 (or within 10 days of receiving your Orientation mailer).
- Submit your photo for your Pace ID card.
- Access your Pace email account and check it regularly.
- Download the EAB Guide from the App Store or Google Play and get reminders directly to your phone.
- Save the date for Week of Welcome - September 1 - 4! Check out this event and other events to start you off on the Pace Path!
What You Need To Know To Register
When you register for Orientation you will be asked to complete a Course Selection Questionnaire. You will need the following information, where appropriate:
Your Academic Advisor will review this information, along with your placement test scores, when creating your schedule. You will receive your schedule at Orientation.
Early Arrival Program
If you are traveling from a long distance or just wish to arrive the night before Orientation, we offer an early arrival program that includes a room, dinner, and some social activities for $15 per person. Please indicate your interest in the early arrival program on your Orientation registration or call the Office of Student Development and Campus Activities (SDCA) for more information at (914) 773-3767.
Mandatory F-1 Visa Information Session for New International Students
Regardless of which Orientation session you attend, all undergraduate international students on an F-1 visa who are first-time students at Pace must also attend the mandatory F-1 Visa Information Session for new international students on Friday, August 31 at 3:00 p.m. in the Kessel Student Center.
This information session will focus on immigration regulations pertaining to international students on F-1 visa, visa applicable benefits, restrictions and will include mandatory check-in procedure for activating F-1 student SEVIS record. Learn more about this session and preparing to enter the U.S. on an F-1 visa.