Pace University is offering a variety of options to learn about our programs. From meetings with admission counselors, to information sessions and accelerated admission days. We have lots of options for you to connect with Pace University!
When should I apply?
Follow the key dates and deadlines below. Learn more about early decision and early action.
|Notification Plan||Application Deadline*||Decision Notification|
|Early Decision||November 1||December 1|
|Early Action I||November 15||January 2|
|Early Action II||December 1||January 2|
|Performing Arts||December 15||January 15|
|Regular Decision and Nursing||February 15||March 1|
Submit Required Documents
A completed application and $50 nonrefundable application fee. Pace offers online and print application options, which vary by student type. To get started, please visit our Apply Now web page and select an application based upon your student type. Please be sure to include your name on any check or money order sent. Applicants applying under the Early Decision plan, please submit the Early Decision Agreement form (PDF).
First-year students with fewer than 32 completed college credits must submit an official high school transcript (with first semester senior grades, if available) or GED diploma.
Pace University does not require the SAT or ACT for most applicants. Learn more about our Test Optional Policy for guidelines and exceptions.
- To request SAT/ACT scores, use SAT (NYC - 2635; Westchester - 2685); ACT (NYC - 2852; Westchester - 2855)
- We will also accept SAT/ACT scores sent by your school or college counselor on the official high school transcript.
One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own origin work. You may write on a subject of your choice or one of the following subjects:
- Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- The lessons we take from failure can be fundamental to later success. Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
- Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you make the same decision again?
- Describe a problem you have solved or a problem you'd like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma-anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
- Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from childhood to adulthood within your culture, community, or family.
- Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
- Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you've already written, or one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.
- Pforzheimer Honors College: All students are considered for the Pforzheimer Honors College based on their GPA and Test scores. Students may apply as test optional to be considered for admission within the Pforzheimer Honors College. You will need a need a minimum 90 GPA and will need to submit two short essays that are listed on the application.
Applicants for the Carl and Lily Pforzheimer Community Service Scholarship need to submit an essay or list of activities discussing/listing participation and leadership roles in a community service activity.
If you have questions please email us at email@example.com.
Please arrange to have your supporting documents forwarded as soon as possible via one of the following electronic networks: Credentials, National Student Clearing House, Parchment Exchange, Scoir, and Slate.org or send to:
Application Processing Center
861 Bedford Rd
Pleasantville, NY 10570-2799
Tell us a little about yourself.