As described in the NYFC Constitution, duties and membership of the grievance committee consist of the following:
- The Faculty Council Grievance Committee shall be composed of three regular and three alternate faculty members who shall be elected to two-year terms.
- Members shall not serve more than two consecutive terms;
- The NYFC will develop procedures for electing the regular and alternate members and for staggering terms.
- The committee shall be available to implement any University-Wide Grievance Procedure adopted by the faculty and the administration.
Allocated: 5 voting members and 5 alternate members
Currently has: 5 voting members and 5 alternate members
Committee chair: Andriy Danylenko
Committee members: (Fall 2019 - Spring 2021)
- Charlotte Becket (Fine Arts)
- Kim Collica-Cox (Criminal Justice & Security)
- Andriy Danylenko (Modern Languages)
- Sonia Suchday (Psychology)
- Charles Tang (Accounting)
- James Castagna (Legal Studies & Taxation)
- Tiffany Henley (Public Administration)
- Anthony Joseph (Computer Science)
- Jessica Magaldi (Legal Studies & Taxation)
- Elizabeth Salzer (Physician Assistant Program)