As described in the NYFC Constitution, duties and membership of the Salary Review Board consist of:
- The Salary Review Board is composed of 3 elected voting members of the NYFC and one alternate member.
- The duties of the Salary Review Board are to make recommendations to the President pertaining to salary appeals in accordance with the procedures detailed in the Faculty Handbook.
Allocated: 3 members and 1 alternate
Currently has: 3 members and 1 alternate
Committee co-chairs: Iuliana Ismailescu and Charles Tang
Committee members: (Fall 2019 - Spring 2021)
- Iuliana Ismailescu (Finance)
- Kaustauv Sen (Accounting)
- Charles Tang (Accounting)
- Tiffany Henley (Public Administration)