As described in the NYFC Constitution, the duties and membership of the Kenan faculty development committee consist of the following:
a) The Committee on the Kenan Faculty Development Fund is composed of up to 10 elected voting members of the NYFC.
b) The function of the committee is to consider, each semester, requests by faculty for faculty development funding from the Kenan Trust Fund.
Currently has: 10 members
Allocated: 10 members
Committee chair: Vishal Lala (Marketing)
Current committee members: (Fall 2019 - Spring 2021)
- Inbal Abergil (Art)
- Meaghan Brewer (English)
- Susan Berardini (Modern Languages/Cultures)
- Andriy Danylenko (Modern Languages/Cultures)
- Antonia Garcia-Rodriguez (Modern Languages/Cultures)
- Vishal Lala (Marketing)
- Brenda McManus (Art)
- Namchul Shin (Information Technology)
- Leora Trub (Psychology)
- Ying Wang (Modern Languages)
Note: This year's Kenan applications are due by Fall Deadline November 10, Spring Deadline April 10, and should be sent to Dr. Vishal Lala, W470, Lubin School of Business, PNY.