Procedures for Non Tenure-track/Clinical Faculty Promotions
- Full-time, Non Tenure-track and Clinical faculty should apply for promotion following the criteria and process set in their college/school.
- The Dean’s recommendation (or non-recommendation) is forwarded to the Provost by the Dean of the college/school. Deadline for recommendations and supporting materials for promotion of non-tenure-track full-time faculty from the Deans to the Provost Office is April 1.
- The Provost reviews recommendations and notifies the Deans of the final decisions by May 31.
- In the case of a successful application, the promotion will go into effect the following September.
Templates and Forms
- Letter of Intent (DOCX)
- CV Template (DOCX)
- Clinical Faculty Promotion Fact Sheet (DOCX) - only used by CHP