Procedures for Non Tenure-track/Clinical Faculty Promotions
- Full-time, non tenure-track and clinical faculty should apply for promotion following the criteria and process set in their college/school.
- The dean’s recommendation (or non-recommendation) is forwarded to the provost by the dean of the college/school. Deadline for recommendations and supporting materials for promotion of non-tenure-track full-time faculty from the deans to the Provost Office is April 1.
- The provost reviews recommendations and notifies the deans of the final decisions by May 31.
- In the case of a successful application, the promotion will go into effect the following September.
Templates and Forms
- Letter of Intent (DOCX)
- CV Template (DOCX)
- Clinical Faculty Promotion Fact Sheet (DOCX) - used only by CHP