- Academic Integrity Resources: Instructions for Faculty (PDF)
- Academic Integrity Resources: Best Practices for Faculty (PDF)
- Academic Integrity Code Violation Reporting Form (PDF)
- Academic Integrity Code Violation Reporting Form (DOCX)
- Sabbatical Application (PDF)
- Resource Preference Forms
In accordance with the Faculty Handbook, request for 8-credits or more from the full-time faculty standard workload must be approved by the Provost Office prior to the credits being assigned. Please complete the form below to request approval:
Forms for Tenure and/or Promotion
All changes including minor revisions to a new or existing course must be submitted to the Office of the Provost on a New/Revised course form. Submitted New/Revised course forms must receive final approval from the Office of the Provost and the Provost Office Administrator as well as the appropriate signers (Dean or All Deans). Once the Office of the Provost has approved the course form, the Office of the Provost will contact Academic Scheduling to process the changes.
When submitting New/Revised course forms please make sure that the following items also are completed and included:
- Most current version of the course syllabus.
- University Disability Policy must be displayed on the syllabus.
- Academic Integrity Policy must be displayed on the syllabus.
- If it is a New Special Topics Course you must provide an available suffix.
When a special topics course is offered for the first time, it can be treated as a “course change”, requiring only internal School/College and Provost approval. However, once the special topics course runs for the fourth time, a “new course” form must be completed and go through the necessary approval outlined above. Please make sure a special topics course form includes the syllabus with the following elements: Academic Integrity Code, Disabilities Accommodations, grade weighting, and learning outcomes.
Course change forms only require internal school/college approvals and the Office of the Provost.
Change of Grades
Paperless online grade change request forms are created and all notifications take place via email. Deans and Chairs will receive an email with a link to electronically sign their approval for each submitted grade change form.
Your Pace sign-in credentials are needed to access the below forms;
If more than 6 weeks have elapsed since the end of the semester, a change of grade form must be submitted to the Department Chairperson and Dean of the school/college for approval with an explanation of the change. No grade will be changed beyond six months after the conclusion of the semester in which the course was taken, except with the approval of the Chairperson, Dean and the Provost. Graduating students must have all grades submitted within 24 hours after the completion of final examinations.
These instructions outline the expectations of new proposed degree programs to facilitate a more effective review and approval process and include templates that will assist in presenting a strong argument for establishing new programs:
- FY26 Instructions for New Programs (PPTX)
- FY26 Business Case Program Proposal Template (DOCX)
- FY26 Financial Proforma Template for Undergraduate Programs (XLSX)
- FY26 Financial Proforma Template for Graduate and Special Programs (XLSX)
For questions on the Business Case and Financial Proforma or NYSED approval process, please email email@example.com or call (212) 346-1956.
- Application for the Registration of New Graduate and Undergraduate Curricula-Programs w Distance Education Format (PDF)
- Change or Adapt a Registered Program (PDF)
- Application to Add the Distance Education Format (PDF)
- External Reviewer Document (DOCX)
- External Reviewer Conflict of Interest Document (DOCX)
- Program Termination or Suspension Form (PDF)
- Undergraduate Program Worksheet (PDF)
- Undergraduate Program Worksheet Template (PDF)
- University Core Curriculum (PDF)
- Core Transfer Worksheet (PDF)
- Graduate Program Worksheet Template (DOC)
- Internal Review of Academic Programs (PDF)
- Program Approval Transmittal Form (PDF)