The focus of the department is to
- Establish new index numbers for temporarily restricted government and private grants and contracts.
- Provide stewardship by ensuring grant expenditures are in compliance with terms and conditions of award.
- Prepare and issue financial reports to funding agencies.
- Participate in University’s quarterly and annual financial reporting, especially the Single Audit on Federal Expenditures.
- Enhance compliance and accountability through training on government and private grants and contracts.
- Ensure adherence to all related University policies and procedures.
- Provide quality customer service to the University community and field all related inquiries.
- Consistently review and improve our processes using the latest technology.
- Assist Principal Investigators/Project Directors, Business Representatives with questions on grant policy/procedure or grant expenditures.
- Liaison between funding agency and the University on post-award questions pertaining to policy or financial reporting.
- Provide training on grant administration for newly hired administrative personnel or for faculty awarded a first grant.
Director, Grant Reporting and Compliance
Manager, Grants Accounting and Compliance
Sr. Staff Accountant
Grants Administration Office Contact
Pace University (Grants Administration)
100 Summit Lake Drive, 3rd Fl.
Valhalla, NY 10595
Grant Training Tutorial
Welcome to the online Grant Training module providing an overview of federal grant policies. The training will take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. Computer speakers should be turned on because this training is narrated.