News: Tree free paper is now available. This acid free paper is 100% "tree-free" and made entirely from bagasse, which is recycled sugarcane waste fiber. The multipurpose sugarcane paper is made to work well with inkjet and laser printers, as well as color copiers. Orders can be placed through our Supply Order Form.
Document Services provide high quality print, imaging, and digital solutions for the University community. The department maintains new technology in the imaging industry to assure the highest quality of service. Equally the department supports Pace University’s sustainability initiatives by incorporating the use of recycled and eco-friendly equipment, as well as educating users on “print on demand” services. By doing so, the department illustrates its mission as an effective and efficient resource for the Pace Community
All departmental orders must include an Index code (budget number) for processing.
The following services are available for Faculty, Staff and Students: Attention e-Procurement users: Copy Paper must be ordered through Document Services.
- Black Ink / Full Color
- Scan to Digital
- Non-Carbon Printing
- Full Bleed Printing/Finishing
- Booklets / Bookmarks
- Brochures / Flyers / Greeting Cards
- Door Hangers / Invites / Magnets / Newsletters
- Pocket Folders / Postcards / Posters / Programs
- Signage / Table Tents / Tickets (perforated)
- Saddle Stitch Binding / Tape Binding
- Coil Binding / GBC Comb Binding
- Lamination / Custom Folding
- Layout Design
- Mail Merge / Variable Data Merge
- Course Packets Production
- Custom Size Cutting
- Letterhead / Envelopes / Business Cards / Pads
- Paper (various colors, weights, and sizes)
- Transparencies / Tabs / Labels