Announcement: As of Monday, March 23, 2020, all Document Services campus-based offices will be closed until further notice. In efforts to maintain University support, all Document Services emails and online forms will be monitored to address inquiries and offer guidance.
Updates Related to COVID-19
New Document Services procedures as outlined below will be mandatory at all campus locations.
No student, staff, or faculty member will be allowed inside of a Document Services office to utilize multi-functional devices (copiers, fax, scanners) and/or to retrieve fulfilled requests (prints, exam booklets, business cards, posters, etc.).
- All requests for duplication will continue to be submitted via interoffice mail or email as per its campus based offices (PLV: email@example.com; WP: firstname.lastname@example.org; NYC: email@example.com). Files that cannot be uploaded as an email attachment will utilize Pace University Web File Storage system. All faculty, staff, and students can access Web File Storage using Pace Portal credentials.
- All stationery, supply and exam booklets orders will continue to be requested via Document Services Website forms, which can be accessed on the right hand side of this webpage.
- All completed requests will be processed through interoffice mail or picked up at a designated location and time (similar to curbside pick-up).
- An additional 48 hours will be added to each level of service to accommodate limited Document Services staffing and limited mailing and transportation services.
- Emergency service will be limited.
Document Services Offices
NYC – The One Pace Plaza office will be open Monday - Friday, 8-5 at the onset of the academic year. The 163 William office will be open Monday - Friday, 9-5 at the onset of the academic year. All students, staff and faculty being serviced at the counter will be required to wear face coverings. Floor markings, and signage will be utilized for individuals waiting for service to ensure they remain the required social distance of 6 feet apart.
Pleasantville – The Pleasantville office will resume regular hours, Monday to Friday, 8-6 at the onset of the academic year. All students, staff and faculty being serviced at the counter will be required to wear face coverings. Floor markings, and signage will be utilized for individuals waiting for service to ensure they remain the required social distance of 6 feet apart.
The Law School - The White Plains office will resume regular hours, Monday to Thursday, 9-2 at the onset of the academic year. All students, staff and faculty being serviced at the counter will be required to wear face coverings. Floor markings, and signage will be utilized for individuals waiting for service to ensure they remain the required social distance of 6 feet apart.
Service Procedures for the Fall 2020
All workspaces and counters, equipment touch screens, keyboards, and monitors will be wiped down and disinfected prior to opening, after each use, and at closing.
No self-service scanning, printing, or faxing will be offered inside a Document Services office.
- Fleet copiers will be utilized by staff and faculty for all self-service needs
- Students will utilize pharos copiers for all self-service needs
No one-on-one consultation or layout preparation will be done inside a Document Services office.
- All consultations will be conducted via phone, email, and shared drive communication.
- Sample of layout, paper, prints, and finishes will be available for pick up or via interoffice mail as an approval process prior to production.
Tree free paper is now available. This acid free paper is 100% "tree-free" and made entirely from bagasse, which is recycled sugarcane waste fiber. The multipurpose sugarcane paper is made to work well with inkjet and laser printers, as well as color copiers. Orders can be placed through our Supply Order Form.
Document Services provide high quality print, imaging, and digital solutions for the University community. The department maintains new technology in the imaging industry to assure the highest quality of service. Equally the department supports Pace University’s sustainability initiatives by incorporating the use of recycled and eco-friendly equipment, as well as educating users on “print on demand” services. By doing so, the department illustrates its mission as an effective and efficient resource for the Pace Community
All departmental orders must include an Index code (budget number) for processing.
The following services are available for Faculty, Staff and Students: Attention e-Procurement users: Copy Paper must be ordered through Document Services.
- Black Ink / Full Color
- Scan to Digital
- Non-Carbon Printing
- Full Bleed Printing/Finishing
- Booklets / Bookmarks
- Brochures / Flyers / Greeting Cards
- Door Hangers / Invites / Magnets / Newsletters
- Pocket Folders / Postcards / Posters / Programs
- Signage / Table Tents / Tickets (perforated)
- Saddle Stitch Binding / Tape Binding
- Coil Binding / GBC Comb Binding
- Lamination / Custom Folding
- Layout Design
- Mail Merge / Variable Data Merge
- Course Packets Production
- Custom Size Cutting
- Letterhead / Envelopes / Business Cards / Pads
- Paper (various colors, weights, and sizes)
- Transparencies / Tabs / Labels