Office of the Chief Financial Officer
The goal of this Division is to provide financial, planning and administrative services of the highest quality to Pace University. We strive to exceed the expectations of the Pace Community by: Providing comprehensive management information and reporting, facilitating the procurement of goods and services, executing timely payroll and accounts payable services; and ensuring cost-effective utilization of all institutional resources. The Financial Services area is responsible for all Financial Services and Treasury. The Office of Planning and Budget leads the University’s annual budget process, designs long-term resource plans and performs other budget and planning functions in alignment with the University’s strategic plan.
I invite you to get to know the wonderful people who make up the staff of this Division. We look forward to working with you.
- Robert Almon, Executive Vice President and CFO
Finance and Planning Organizational Charts
- Organizational Chart For Executive VP Finance and Administration (PDF)
- Organizational Chart For AVP Budget and Planning (PDF)
- Organizational Chart For VP Finance and Controller (PDF)
- Organizational Chart For Assoc VP Admin Operation Technology (PDF)
- Organizational Chart For Director of Financial Comm/Coord (PDF)
- Organizational Chart For Treasurer (PDF)
- Organizational Chart For Assoc VP Human Resources - Employee Relations (PDF)
- Organizational Chart For Assoc VP Human Resources - Compensation & Benefits (PDF)