About the Program
Students will learn about the filmmaking process from conception to completion. Students will practice vocabulary, pronunciation, and enunciation through acting, directing script writing and storytelling. No previous filmmaking experience is necessary! This program is ideal for students who want to improve their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills and learn how to make films in a state of the art Communications Center.
All film equipment needed to participate in this program will be provided!
- Gain field work experience in filming, acting and directing
- Deliver rehearsed and impromptu presentations that demonstrate organized content
- Learn from top experts in Pace's Media Communications & Visual Arts department
- Practice acting techniques, enunciation, script writing, presenting ideas and storytelling
- Utilize professional cameras, audio and lighting equipment and video editing software to understand the process of making film
Start Date: Monday, July 19
End Date: Friday, August 6
Days: Monday through Friday
Time: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Registration Deadline: July 12, 2021
Location: Pleasantville Campus
Early Bird Special!
Register by May 15 and receive a $100 tuition discount. Use code EARLYBIRD2021 at checkout.