Enhance your program with add-on features to make the most of your time in NYC.
Give your students hands on experience by adding local business visits to their schedule while studying at Pace! Business visits in the past include:
- Bloomberg HQ
- WaterAid America
- Peace Boat US
- The United Nations
Students will be lead by a Pace staff member to and from campus and be with themthe whole time as the tour the offices and learn more about the organization.
We can arrange expert professionals come and deliver an address to your students on a topic of your choice. In the past we have hosted guest speakers from the FBI, Bloomberg, Marriot Hotel, Pace professors and more.
We will help you plan and organize your group's activity calendar while studying in New York. Add on activities can include:
- Group excursions lead by a student life activity leader
- Walking tours lead by an English speaking tour guide
- Guided trips to museums and other famous attractions in New York
- Weekend excursions and overnight trips to places outside of New York such as Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C
Please note some of these options have additional fees. Pleae inquire for pricing.
Take the hassle out of organizing transportation! We will arrange for all your groups transportation needs including:
- Roundtrip airport transportation
- MetroCards for use on the Subway and navigating New York
- Private coaches for day trips and other excursions