Registration is currently open for CCRP® Cycle 21, which is being offered online in a self-paced (asynchronous) mode.
Please contact us if:
- You have any questions about registration
- Your employer will be paying Pace directly for your tuition
- You will be applying for a private student loan
- You want more information about the six-credit tuition discount toward an MBA or MS degree program at the Lubin School.
Mr. Brian Pew
Phone: (212) 618-6444
To register and pay for Course One by credit card, please see the following instructions. (Payments for Courses Two and Three will be made later on in the program)
- Click "Add to Cart" for the following section: BUSS0100 - 90485
- Click "Checkout" in the prompt window.
- Enter a coupon code if applicable, and click "Checkout."
- If you are new to Pace University then follow the instructions under "I Am a New User." Otherwise follow the instructions under "I Have an Account Already."
- After creating your account, you will be issued a username and password uniquely for the registration system. Please note them down, as you will use them later on when registering for Courses Two and Three.
- Please fill in the requested fields and then proceed to remit payment.
- Upon completion of your registration, you will be e-mailed a receipt.
- You will be contacted by a Pace administrator prior to the start of program with information about program logistics and technology access.