Online registration and payment is available for Summer School courses. Please follow the directions below to register. NOTE: Summer school postponed until summer 2022.
NOTE: Summer school postponed until summer 2022.
Complete our online registration form. The online registration form includes:
- Course selection
- Trips selection
- Accommodation selection
- Airport transfer selection
- Pre-paid MetroCard selection
Our Admissions Office will review your preferences and will create a final bill. The final bill will be returned by email within 2 business days.
Submit full payment for your Summer School online through Flywire1. Late payment is subject to a $110 late registration fee.
Pace University is a partner with Flywire (formerly peerTransfer) to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With Flywire, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money compared to traditional banks. You will also be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process via a student dashboard and an email confirmation will be sent to you when your payment is received by Pace University.
Payment plans are not available for Summer School courses, trips, or accommodation.
Tuition and Fees
- Course 1, course 2, and trips (16 hours per week) $305 per week
- Housing (triple or quad room in a Pace student residence hall*) $240 per week
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) $225 per week
- *Homestay options also available. Email us for prices.
- Course 1 (6 hours per week) $125 per week
- Course 1 and 2 (12 hours per week) $250 per week
- Trips (4 hours per week) $82 per week
- IELTS Preparation (4 hours per week, 6 weeks) $505 for 6 weeks
Tuition Cancellation Schedule
Summer School at Pace University sessions consists of weekly, one-week length courses. Weeks are counted as seven calendar days and count from the first day of the Session. The registration fee and pre-purchased MetroCards are non-refundable.
- Prior to the 1st day of a one-week course: 100%
- 1st day of a one-week course: 25%
- 2nd day of a one-week course and thereafter: 0%
Cancellation requests must be made in writing to the English Language Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our accommodation page for detailed information on Pace student residence halls.
For more information, please contact the English Language Institute at the New York City campus.