CCRP® Cycle 14 begins on September 20. Registration is currently open for both for in-person and online modes.
Students can register for Course One up until the Course Two start date of September 20 and can complete it online starting now and up until the end of Course Two.
Please contact Mr. Brian Pew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-618-6444 if:
- You have any questions about registration.
- Your employer will be paying Pace directly for your tuition.
- You will be applying for a private student loan.
- You want more information about the six-credit tuition discount toward an MBA, MS, or Executive MBA degree program at the Lubin School.
Students can participate via the following modes:
- In person at Pace University's Midtown Center location
- Live online through an interactive web conferencing platform
- At their own pace through video recordings posted online after every class session
- A combination of any of the above
Course One will be offered solely online and will be completed at the student's own pace.
Course One class sessions and readings will be available online starting July 16.
Students can register for Course One up until the Course Two start date of September 20 and can complete it up until the end of Course Two.
Please register by clicking the red button. To register and pay for Course One by credit card, please see the following instructions. (Payments for Courses Two and Three will be made later on, two- weeks prior to their respective start dates.)
- Click "Add to Cart" for the following section::
BUSS0100 - 90125
- Click "Checkout" in the prompt window.
- Enter a coupon code if applicable, and click "Checkout."
- If you are new to Pace University then follow the instructions under "I Am a New User." Otherwise follow the instructions under "I Have an Account Already."
- After creating your account, you will be issued a username and password uniquely for the registration system. Please note them down, as you will use them later on when registering for Courses Two and Three.
- Please fill in the requested fields and then proceed to remit payment.
- Upon completion of your registration, you will be e-mailed a receipt.
- You will be contacted by a Pace administrator prior to the start of program with information about program logistics and technology access.
- For any questions, please contact Jessica Paredes at email@example.com or 212-618-6533.