Please contact Mr. Brian Pew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-618-6444 if:
- You have any questions about registration.
- Your employer will be paying Pace directly for your tuition.
- You will be applying for a private student loan.
- You want more information about the six-credit tuition discount toward an MBA, MS, or Executive MBA degree program at the Lubin School.
Students can participate via the following modes:
- In person at Pace University's Midtown Center location
- Live online through an interactive web conferencing platform
- At their own pace through video recordings posted online after every class session
- A combination of any of the above
Please register by clicking the red button. To register and pay for Course One by credit card, please see the following instructions. (Payments for Courses Two and Three will be made later on, two-weeks prior to their respective start dates.)
- Click "Add to Cart" for the following section::
BUSS0100 – 90093
- Click "Checkout" in the prompt window.
- Enter a coupon code if applicable in the "Potential Discount" field and click "Checkout."
- If you are new to Pace University then follow the instructions under "I Am a New User." Otherwise follow the instructions under "I Have an Account Already."
- Please fill in the requested fields and then proceed to remit payment.
- Upon completion of your registration, you will be e-mailed a receipt as well as a message on how to activate your Pace student user account, enabling you to access Pace e-mail and Blackboard, an online leaning management system used in the program. It is important that you keep your Pace username and the password you will be prompted to create in a safe place, as you will need it during the program to access online materials.
- You will be contacted by a Pace administrator prior to the start of program with information about program logistics and technology.
- For any questions, please contact Mr. Brian Pew at email@example.com or 212-618-6444.