Academic Policies & Forms
- New Or Revised Courses
- New Program Proposal Instructions & Reporting Templates
- Preparing the New and Revised Program Executive Summary – effective December 2015 (PDF)
- Program Termination or Suspension Form (PDF)
- Program Approval Transmittal Form (PDF)
- Undergraduate Program Worksheet Template (PDF)
- University Core Curriculum (PDF)
- Core Transfer Worksheet (PDF)
- Graduate Program Worksheet Template (DOC)
- Internal Review of Academic Programs (PDF)
New/Revised Course Form (PDF)
All changes including minor revisions to a new or existing course must be submitted to the Office of the Provost on a New/Revised course form form. Submitted New/Revised course forms must receive final approval from the Office of the Provost and the Provost Office Administrator as well as the appropriate signers (Dean or All Deans). Once the Office of the Provost has approved the course form, the Office of the Provost will contact Academic Scheduling to process the changes.
When submitting New/Revised course forms please make sure that the following items also are completed and included:
- Most current version of the course syllabus.
- University Disability Policy must be displayed on the syllabus.
- Academic Integrity Policy must be displayed on the syllabus.
- If it is a New Special Topics Course you must provide an available suffix.
When a special topics course is offered for the first time, it can be treated as a “course change”, requiring only internal School/College and Provost approval. However, once the special topics course runs for the fourth time, a “new course” form must be completed and go through the necessary approval outlined above. Please make sure a special topics course form includes the syllabus with the following elements: Academic Integrity Code, Disabilities Accommodations, grade weighting, and learning outcomes.
Course change forms only require internal school/college approvals and the Office of the Provost.
- Academic Integrity Code (PDF)
- Grant Policy
- Grants Clearance Process
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Sabbatical Leave
- Survey Policy
- Publications That Produce Rankings Policy (PDF)
- Academic Integrity Resources: Instructions for Faculty (PDF)
- Academic Integrity Resources: Best Practices for Faculty (PDF)
- Academic Integrity Code Violation Reporting Form (PDF)
- Academic Integrity Code Violation Reporting Form (DOCX)
- CDFPT Evaluation Form (DOC)
- CDFPT Fact Sheet Form (DOC)
- Sabbatical Application (DOC)
- Resource Preference Forms
New York State Department of Education Application Forms
- Application for the Registration of New Graduate and Undergraduate Curricula-Programs w Distance Education Format (PDF)
- Change or Adapt a Registered Program (PDF)
- Application to Add the Distance Education Format (PDF)
- Program Title Change Request (DOCX)
- External Reviewer Document (DOCX)
- External Reviewer Conflict of Interest Document (DOCX)
These instructions outline the expectations of new proposed degree programs to facilitate a more effective review and approval process and include templates that will assist in presenting a strong argument for establishing new programs:
- FY22 Instructions for New Program (PPTX)
- FY22 Business Case Program Proposal Template (DOCX)
- FY22 Financial Proforma Template for Undergraduate Programs (XLSX)
- FY22 Financial Proforma Template for Graduate and Special Programs (XLSX)
For questions on the Business Case and Financial Proforma or NYSED approval process, please email email@example.com or call (212) 346-1956.
For questions on MSCHE, please email ALO@pace.edu.