Students walking in One Pace Plaza.

Year End Tax Forms: Forms W-2, 1042-S, 1095-C, 1099, 1098-T

Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement

Form W-2 is used to report employee wages and taxes withheld. W-2 services are provided by ADP. Registering for online W-2 access with ADP (ADD)-is easy through Success Factors. Locate the title 'ADP W-2 Services' to follow a Quick Reference Guide to register for your W-2 online. The registration code is PACEU-myADP. You will also need your valid SSN and date of birth.

Please keep in mind the following:

  • Review the Data Security and Privacy at ADP
  • Only those with a Social Security Number can access the W-2 online.
  • You may register at any time at ADP to create an account to view or print 2020 and future year's W-2 Forms.
  • W-2 Tax Forms prior to Tax Year 2020 + two years' prior forms can still be viewed on the Banner Employee Self Service Portal for Active employees. Former employees must request duplicates by completing the Duplicate Tax Request Form (PDF) and sending via email to or mail the completed form to 100 Summit Lake Drive 3rd Floor Valhalla NY.

W-2 Forms are issued no later than the IRS deadline of January 31.

Form 1042-S, Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding

Form 1042-S for international students are issued for certain payments to non-resident aliens. All current and former employees due a 1042-s will receive the form via USPS mail.

1042-S Forms are issued by the Payroll Department no later than March 15 of the following year.

For further assistance regarding Forms W-2 and 1042-S, please contact the Payroll Office at (914) 923-2898 or

Form 1095-C, Employer Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Statement

Active employees can opt to access their 1095-C online using the Pace Portal. Please following the instructions below:

For further assistance regarding Forms 1095-C, please contact Benefits at (914) 923-2828 or

Form 1099, please contact Accounts Payable at (914) 923-2862 or

Form 1098-T, please contact Student Accounts at (914) 773-3966; 1098t-information