First year residential students are not permitted to bring a car on campus. If you have extenuating circumstances and wish to file an appeal email Vinnie Beatty, executive director for Campus Security, at email@example.com.
CAMPUS PARKING GUIDELINES: KEY POINTS
- Pace University is a walking campus.
- A parking decal does not guarantee the availability/location of a parking space.
- You are responsible for your vehicle and any fines incurred while on campus.
- You are responsible for your guests and the citations they may receive while on campus.
- Both decals are to be permanently affixed on the vehicle's front/back windshield. Vehicles displaying decals differently than described are subject to citation.
- Security Officers will randomly enforce stop sign and unsafe operation of vehicle violations. Violators will not be stopped by the Security Officer. A citation will be emailed to the violator.
- Fines resulting from citations must be paid prior to class registration and the release of grades, transcripts or diplomas.
- Unregistered vehicles that are identified by other means will have all accrued citations for that vehicle placed on the driver’s Student Account.
- You must appeal your citation within 30 calendar days of the date the citation was issued. After 30 days, you lose your right to appeal.
- No consideration will be given for anyone who repeatedly receives citations for the same offense and does not address it immediately after the 1st or 2nd citation.
- Parking spaces reserved for handicapped persons are restricted at all times. No consideration will be given to anyone who violates this policy.
- Parking or standing in a fire zone is prohibited. No consideration will be given to anyone who violates this policy.
- Choate, Willcox, Townhouses, and Miller circles, and their adjacent roadways are "No Standing at Any Time" areas. Passengers may be picked up or dropped off only.
- Upper-level resident students may park in academic lots (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and P from 7:00 p.m.–7:00 a.m. ONLY. Vehicles parking in these lots at any other time are subject to citation.