This page includes a wide range of resources for resident students. Feel free to contact the Office of Housing and Residential Life with any additional questions.
- PaceOne Card
- Mail Services
- NYC Residence Hall Mailing Address
- Residence Hall TV Channel List: New York City (PDF) | Westchester (PDF)
Laundry Room Status (NYC)
Laundry Services (Westchester)
Each residence hall has laundry facilities to serve that community. Our laundry services are provided by Automatic Laundry. Through LaundryConnect, students can see when machines are available, put in service requests, learn more about how to do laundry, or view the stain guide.
Please note that you must be connected to the Pace Network to access the maintenance request forms below.
New York City
- Maria’s Tower Maintenance Request
- 33 Beekman Maintenance Request
- 182 Broadway Maintenance Request
- 55 John Street Maintenance Request
Along with our onsite Buildings and Grounds staff, we have an exterminator that comes to campus once a week to address issues and perform preventative treatments within the residence halls and across campus. If you have an issue that would need the Exterminator, pleas contact your RA or contact your RD as soon as possible.
- Reslutions (NYC Resident Student Service Portal) - for room transfers requests and guest exception requests
- MyHousing (Resident Student Administrative Portal) - for room assignment information, roommate information, and housing applications.
As our ability to manage and store large quantities of shipped items is limited, we ask that students unable to drive their belongings into the city, ship items to the university after they move in. Access to mail storage may be limited during weekends. If you require delivery of large items prior to your move or storage at any point throughout the year, you may want to consider one of the following services that Pace students often use: Stashable, (877) 825-8661, Collegiate Storage and Rental, (800) 883-8281, or EZ College Storage, (914) 861-5377.