New York City Campus
National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is the premiere honorary supported by the leading international organization advocating for the interests and welfare of residence hall students, while also providing opportunities for their personal growth and development. NRHH strives to provide recognition for individuals who have contributed to the advancement of college and university housing. It ensures the advancement of member chapters through resource sharing, programming, and leadership development opportunities to contribute and support the vision of the National Association of College and University Residence Halls, Incorporated.
As an honorary, NRHH provides a dynamic leadership experience by promoting recognition and service. Through this, NRHH chapters offer our members diverse avenues to grow and succeed in the residence halls and as engaged members in their communities.
NRHH 2019-2020 Executive Board
Chapter Vice President
Chapter Communications Chair
Chapter Marketing Chair (PR and Finances)
Our next NRHH member application process will not take place until Fall 2018.
In order to apply:
- Must be a current resident in Maria’s Tower, 55 John Street, or 182 Broadway, in good academic standing as well as good conduct standing within Residential Life.
- Be an active member of the Residential Life Community
- Have an interest in Leadership, Teamwork, and Collaboration
- Be able to complete an application as well as a few criteria such as a Resume and Recommendation Form.
- Complete the Application Requirements no later than November 11 at 5pm. Any applications not completed by this date will not be considered.
- Maintain a Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
Follow Us On Social Media
Please fill out the “Of the Month” (OTM) nominations form for Residential Life Staff, Faculty, Students, Residents and Events around campus. All nominations submitted will be reviewed and potentially be chosen to win the NRHH OTM. If you have any questions, please email the NRHH President, Servando Martinez.