Pace's newest building, 15 Beekman, opened in Fall 2023. These residential floors sit atop new classrooms, three floors of dining facilities, the Beekman Library, and so much more.
Features of the residence hall portion of this building include:
- Suite style living—Suites will accommodate between 5 and 11 students. Suites will include various combinations of single, double, triple and quad occupancy rooms, but most students (about 2/3) will be assigned to double rooms.
- Per student furniture includes:
- Bed is 80" wide x 36" deep x 36" high. The bed is adjustable and takes Twin XL sheets.
- Two-drawer stackable dresser is 24" wide x 24" deep x 20" high.
- Wardrobe cabinet is 24" wide x 24" deep x 72" high and has two bottom drawers.
- Shared common “living room” type space in each suite, please not there is no common closet
- Private bathrooms in each suite (larger suites will have two bathrooms).
- Shower curtains will be provided by Housing. Shower curtains in this building are a non-standard size, 78" tall x 54" wide.
- Microwave and refrigerator are included in each suite
- There will be a large amenities floor with, large custom kitchen, dining, social and study space, and outdoor terrace