Opened in 2013, our residence hall at 182 Broadway was designed to house approximately 600 Pace students. Just a ten-minute walk to campus, this building is a fantastic addition to our 2,200 student campus in the heart of downtown. Each room features cable TV connection and an Ethernet connection (no cord provided; wireless internet is available throughout the building), as well as a bed, desk, dresser, wardrobe, and a desk chair for each resident. There is also a bathroom connected to each double , triple or quad room. The fourth-floor common area includes a student lounge, study area, meeting/screening room, kitchen, laundry facility, and fitness center.
- Maximum capacity of student residents: 620
- 24-hour Security 182 Broadway has 23 floors total, but residents only live on 5-23
- Room Occupancy: Bunked Quads, Triples, and Doubles
- Bed style: Extra-long twin
- Cable service provided to all University-owned residence halls, through the University, by an agreement with local cable service providers.
- One cable port is available per room. Only one television is permitted in each unit.
- Window treatment: white shade (provided)
- Refrigerator: one MicroFridge unit included per room, with microwave
- Laundry: facility on location, unlimited use included in cost of housing