Welcome to the Lubin School of Business! The Office of Graduate Advisement is designed to support your academic, professional, and co-curricular goals during your studies at Pace University. Our office functions as the main information point and advisement center for Lubin graduate students. Our Mission is:
- To provide responsive, quality academic advisement and to support all graduate students from the time of their acceptance into the Lubin School of Business until graduation.
- To foster a student-centered learning environment for all graduate students within the Lubin School of Business.
- To participate in the development of programs that help students understand the academic curriculum and increase student satisfaction in Lubin.
- To encourage and promote faculty and student involvement in academic and co-curricular activities.
The Advisement Staff will help you navigate Pace and make sure you're on the right track each semester until you graduate. We can help you with:
- Defining educational and career goals
- Understanding school and University policies and procedures
- Course selection and sequencing
- Dropping/adding classes
- Changing program/major
- Assisting in the interaction with faculty and departments
- Promoting professional development through networking opportunities
Fall 2022 Updates
Lubin's Graduate Advisement Office is currently offering in-person and virtual appointments for Fall 2022 semester. Our staff members will be fully available to support students during regular business hours (see below for New York City and Pleasantville hours/contact) and advisement resources can be accessed via email, Zoom, OnTrack system (see instructions for using OnTrack (PDF)), and telephone.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor. Go to OnTrack to set up an appointment with your assigned advisor. Instructions for your appointment will be emailed prior to your meeting time.
- Contact your advisor via email. You can find your assigned advisor on OnTrack. Also, see the contact information of your advisor in our Meet the Staff section.
- Contact the office via email. For answers to quick and general questions, graduate students can email lubinadviseNY@pace.edu or call (212) 618-6550. The Lubin Advising team monitors all incoming emails and calls during business hours.
- Check for additional resources. Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions 24/7 and find links to forms you might need under Resources
- If you are still having Pace Email issues after the recent upgrade, please communicate with ITS by putting in a Help Desk ticket.
- The Student Portal for Registration was recently updated, so here are documents on how to view your schedule (PPTX) and how to register/add/drop (PDF).
- YouTube Tutorials
- Schedule Explorer
- Registrar's Office Forms