The John Street residence is only a few blocks from the main campus at One Pace Plaza and minutes from Wall Street, City Hall, and the South Street Seaport to name a few hotspots. Residents share access to an inviting lobby lounge, full kitchen, and laundry facilities. The double and triple occupancy rooms have private baths and include bedroom furnishings, a refrigerator, a flat screen TV, and an Ethernet connection (cord not provided). Wireless internet is available throughout the building.
- Residents on floors 2 through 17
- Room capacities: double and triple rooms
- Maximum capacity of student residents: 520
- 24-hour Pace Security
- Window treatment: black window blinds (provided)
- Cable service is provided to residents in John Street through EHS
- Flat screen TV in each room
- Bed style: Extra-long twin (in some triple rooms, there is one lofted bed)
- Private bathrooms
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Fitness Center on site
- Residential students pay an additional fee for laundry facility, located in the basement laundry room.
- Refrigerator and a microwave unit included per room.
Please note that images and floor plans may not reflect all details of all rooms. Room occupancies and usages are subject to change. Not all room types are included in photo galleries.