The John Street residence is only a few blocks from the main campus at One Pace Plaza and minutes from Wall Street, City Hall, and the South Street Seaport to name a few hotspots. Residents share access to an inviting lobby lounge, full kitchen, and laundry facilities. The double and triple occupancy rooms have private baths and include bedroom furnishings, a refrigerator, a flat screen TV, and an Ethernet connection (cord not provided). Wireless internet is available throughout the building.
- Residents on floors 2 through 17
- Room capacities: double and triple rooms
- Maximum capacity of student residents: 520
- 24-hour Pace Security
- Window treatment: black window blinds (provided)
- Cable service is provided to residents in John Street through EHS
- Flat screen TV in each room
- Bed style: Extra-long twin (in some triple rooms, there is one lofted bed)
- Private bathrooms
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Fitness Center on site
- Residential students pay an additional fee for laundry facility, located in thebasement laundry room.
- Refrigerator and a microwave unit included per room.