First Year Interest Groups (FIGs)
First Year Interest Groups are how we place first year residents together in the residence halls. Each community is built around a common interest, not all of them are academic based. Our staff in communities program around this common interest. There is always a faculty or staff member connected to these First Year Interest Groups.
Alumni Hall Lounge Directory
There is a lounge dedicated to each FIG- looking for them? See below!
- Setters Leadership & Service House (SLH) - Room 100
- Honors Lounge - Room 200
- Nursing Lounge - Room 226
- Extreme Sports & Pace Nation (ESPN) - Room 300
- Creating Entrepreneurial Opportunities (CEO) - Room 326
- Body and Mind (BAM) - Room 400
- Pop Culture and Media (PCM) - Room 426
Classrooms: Room 132 & 134
Study Lounges: 2 on each Floor (2-4)