First Class For Our First-Year Students
Opened in fall 2013, our latest residence hall at 182 Broadway was designed exclusively to house approximately 600 first-year Pace students. Just a five-minute walk to campus and close to our 55 John Street, 106 Fulton, and Maria's Tower (One Pace Plaza) residences, this building is the new cornerstone to our 1,900 student campus in the heart of downtown. Each room features cable TV connection and an Ethernet connection (no cord provided; wireless internet is available throughout the building), as well as a bed, desk, dresser, wardrobe, and a desk chair for each resident. There is also a bathroom connected to each double or triple room. The fourth-floor common area includes a student lounge, study area, game room, meeting/screening room, kitchen, laundry facilities, and fitness center. Two themed floor options are available.
- Maximum capacity of student residents: 608
- 24-hour Security 182 Broadway has 23 floors total, but residents only live on 5-23
- Each floor has 9 triple rooms, two double rooms, and one RA single
- Bed style: Standard twin
- Cable service provided to all University-owned residence halls, through the University, by an agreement with local cable service providers.
- One cable port is available per room. Only one television is permitted in each unit.
- Window treatment: white shade (provided)