Opened in fall 2013, our residence hall at 182 Broadway was designed exclusively to house approximately 600 first-year Pace students. Just a five-minute walk to campus and close to our 55 John Street, 33 Beekman and Maria's Tower (One Pace Plaza) residences, this building is a fantastic addition to our 2,200 student campus in the heart of downtown. Each room features cable TV connection and an Ethernet connection (no cord provided; wireless internet is available throughout the building), as well as a bed, desk, dresser, wardrobe, and a desk chair for each resident. There is also a bathroom connected to each double or triple room. The fourth-floor common area includes a student lounge, study area, meeting/screening room, kitchen, laundry facilities, and fitness center. Four themed floors are available.
First Class For Our First-Year Students
- Maximum capacity of student residents: 608
- 24-hour Security 182 Broadway has 23 floors total, but residents only live on 5-23
- Room Occupancy: Bunked Quads, Triples, and Doubles
- Bed style: Extra-long twin
- Cable service provided to all University-owned residence halls, through the University, by an agreement with local cable service providers.
- One cable port is available per room. Only one television is permitted in each unit.
- Window treatment: white shade (provided)