The John Street residence is only a few blocks from the main campus at One Pace Plaza and minutes from Wall Street, City Hall, and the South Street Seaport to name a few hotspots. Residents share access to an inviting lobby lounge, full kitchen, and laundry facilities. The double and triple occupancy rooms have private baths and include bedroom furnishings, a refrigerator, a flat screen TV, and an Ethernet connection (no cord provided). Wireless internet is available throughout the building. Plus, students can choose among theme floor options, as well as non-themed floors.
MODERN-STYLE SUITES IN THE HEART OF LOWER MANHATTAN
- Residents on floors 2 through 17
- Maximum capacity of student residents: 499
- 24-hour Pace Security
- Window treatment: black window blinds (provided)
- Cable service is provided to residents in John Street through EHS
- Flat screen TV in each room
- Bed style: Extra-long twin (in some rooms, there is one lofted bed)
- Private bathrooms
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Fitness Center on site
- Residential students pay by the load for use of the washers and dryers in our basement laundry room.
- Cable service provided to residents in 55 John Street through EHS
John Street Residence
Room Rates 2020 - 2021*
$8,800/Semester 55J FY Double
$8,700/Semester 55J FY Triple
$9,800/Semester 55J UC Double
$9,550/Semester 55J UC Triple
$10,700/Semester 55J UC Single
*Rates are subject to change; these rates do not cover winter break housing. Please note, all students must have a meal plan.