Many of Pace's exchange partner universities abroad offer a variety of short-term opportunities in the summer. Visit the links below to explore these opportunities.
Pace also offers many Faculty-Led Programs – led by Pace Professors – some of which take place in the summer.
Program fees (tuition and fees, room and/or board) are the responsibility of the student and are paid directly to the Pace Education Abroad portal after students register. A $100 Study Abroad Fee is billed to the Pace student account. Any out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals, visas, etc.) are the responsibility of the student. Federal financial aid applies to summer programs – provided the student is enrolled full-time for summer (minimum of 6 credit hours). A separate Summer Loan application is required. Pace institutional aid (scholarships/grants) and Pace tuition remission do not apply.
- London: University of Westminster
- Lyon: CEFAM: Centre d’Etudes Franco-Américain de Management (French-American Business School)
- Paris: American University of Paris
- Berlin: European Business Management course (MGT345/INB670E), taught at Freie University of Berlin, by Pace Professor Imran Chowdhury
- Rome: Business Law course, taught at John Cabot University, by Pace Professor Jessica Magaldi
- Rome: John Cabot University
- Florence: Lorenzo de’ Medici
- Tokyo: Sophia University
Pace also partners with other institutions and study abroad providers (not listed above). Explore study abroad options through these providers by clicking the link below. If you have any questions, let us know!