Many of Pace's exchange partner universities abroad offer a variety of short-term opportunities in the summer. Visit the links below to explore these opportunities.
Pace also offers many Faculty-Led Programs – led by Pace Professors – some of which take place in the summer.
FINANCES: Program fees (tuition and fees, room and/or board) are the responsibility of the student and are paid directly by the student to the host institution/program provider. A $100 Study Abroad Fee is billed to the student's Pace Any out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals, visas, etc.) are the responsibility of the student. Federal Financial Aid applies to summer programs – if the student is enrolled full time for summer (a minimum of 6 credit hours). A separate Summer Loan application is required. Pace institutional aid (scholarships/grants) and Pace tuition remission do not apply.
CREDITS: The maximum enrollment is 6 credits for Summer I and 6 credits for Summer II. Note: Students cannot take more than 6 credits during a summer term.
Note: All Pace University sponsored study abroad programs are cancelled through June 30, 2020.
- London: University of Westminster
- Lyon: CEFAM: French-American Business School
- Paris: American University of Paris
- Paris: Paris School of Business
- Berlin: International Finance course (FIN 358 at Pace), taught at The Free University of Berlin - by Lubin Professor Burcin Col
- Seoul: Kyung Hee University
- Barcelona: various programs offered by CEA, including International Business, Liberal Arts, Entrepreneurship, and Communications.
Pace also partners with other institutions and study abroad providers (not listed above). Explore study abroad options through these providers by clicking the link below.