Talent Acquisition Temporary Services Request Procedure
Any department requesting temporary employees through a temp agency must do so through the Talent Acquisition department in Human Resources and by entering a Purchase Order in the E-Procurement system.
- Hiring managers are to contact the Talent Acquisition Specialist at ext. 22730 to request temporary personnel for their area.
- The Talent Acquisition team will contact the temp agency for the hourly rate and inform the department manager and/or budget representative in order for the department attain a Purchase Order in E-Procurement.
- When entering the purchase order through e-Procurement, please use the Index number affiliated with your department and you must use Account number E11601 for Temporary Services.
- After acquiring a purchase order number from e-Procurement the department manager/budget representative must then complete numbers I and II on the Temporary Services Request Form (PDF) and electronically submit the form to the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- All fields on the Temporary Services Request Form must be completed prior to submitting to HR.
- Talent Acquisition will place the temp under the parameters noted on the Temporary Services Request Form (PDF) and within the available funding identified.
- If length of temp assignment needs to be extended or if other modifications need to be made to the Purchase Order, then the department must contact both Talent Acquisition in addition to the Purchasing Department.
- The Purchasing Department will need to amend the Purchase Order in the case additional funding may be required.
- The Talent Acquisition team will notify the temp agency of the Purchase Order number for billing purposes on each invoice.
PLEASE NOTE-HR cannot process any requests unless a Purchase Order has been created and a number has been generated.