Human Resources is committed to developing applications that replace paper forms with online applications that make processes easier and quicker for users, available 24/7, provide additional accountability through workflow tracking, pre-populate with existing information, as well as reduce errors and improve data integrity through direct uploads into Banner and/or other systems.
Please note that some applications require you to be on the Pace network. (VPN may be required if not on-campus.)
- Faculty Annual Assignments (FAA) - Administer full-time faculty reappointment letter versions, block letters, and enter notes for stipends and release time
- Faculty Stipend - Update faculty stipends for use in the Full-Time Faculty Annual Assignments/Reappointment process (available May-June)
On-Boarding / Off-Boarding / Supervisor Maintenance
- Careers@Pace for Hiring Managers - UKG Ready System: Modify/add position descriptions, post jobs, review applicants, and more.
- Graduate Assistant Contract Application - Initiate a graduate assistantship contract.
- SIMS - Process a supervisor change in Banner and/or PMDP
- Separation System – Separate or transfer a current student, staff or faculty member from a Pace University position.
- Payment Action System - Process a (one-time/series) payment or salary change (add/change/stop)
- Online Merit - Process annual merit increase (available in December)
- Talent Development Training Registration System – View the training calendar and register for Talent Development’s Management, Professional Skills, and Technology programs.
- PMDP & Goal Setting Systems – Access the Performance Management and Development Process (PMDP) system to view prior performance reviews, complete current year review and write and/or update performance goals.