Effective performance management is a key element in the morale and retention of our best people and a key responsibility for managers. The Performance Management Development Process (PMDP) is designed to help managers maximize the performance of their staff.
Pace's PMDP provides the foundation for Pace staff to establish clear performance expectations; establish accountability and measures for behavior and results; drive performance improvement and excellence through ongoing performance discussions and feedback; and recognize and reward contributions by linking rewards to performance.
- The Compensation Department will manage the administration of the Performance Management and Development Process (PMDP), including questions regarding the PMDP system and supervisory reporting updates.
- The Employee Relations Department will provide support for performance management coaching and requests for consultation and development of staff retreats and organizational development interventions.
PMDP Training Videos
Please do not use Firefox to view the videos.
- Employee - Completing Self-review
- Supervisor - Completing Employee Review
- Approver - Approving Employee Review
- Employee - Signing and Submitting Review
- Operations Committee Member - Approving 'Exceeds With Distinction' Rating