Choate House on the Pace Pleasantville campus

Employee and Labor Relations

Employee and Labor Relations assists with general management regarding developing, maintaining and improving employee relationships via communication, performance management, processing grievances and/or disputes as well as interpreting and conveying University policies. Essentially, Employee and Labor Relations is concerned with preventing and resolving problems involving employees which stem out of or affect work situations. In addition, Employee Relations recognizes employees for service contributed to the Pace community and provides assistance with professional growth. Finally, Employee and Labor Relations is responsible for negotiation and administration of the Collective Bargaining Agreements for the two employee Unions on campus.

Managers, supervisors and staff experiencing difficulty in their work environment are encouraged to contact their designated Employee Relations Manager or Labor and Employee Relations Manager for further assistance and guidance. Pace University promotes fostering positive professional involvement that contributes to satisfactory productivity, motivation and morale.

Contact Employee and Labor Relations