Via Collaborate Ultra web conferencing, webinars offer an in-depth look at technologies related to teaching and learning at Pace. Each session focuses on a specific technology and offers best practices, tips, tutorials, and suggestions. Chrome is the recommended browser to use with Collaborate Ultra webinars. Please see the schedule of webinars in the calendar below.
Review Our Past Webinars
- Conducting Class during a Campus Closure Webinar
- Content Collection Webinar
- Video Captioning Webinar
- Turnitin Webinar
- Video Management and Lecture Capture Webinar
- Collaborate Ultra (Blackboard Web Conference Tool) Webinar
ED TECH TALKS
Join ITS the last Wednesday of each month during common hour (3:25 PM - 4:25 PM) for our Fall 2019 Ed Tech Talks series. Each month, ITS will present on a different educational technology. Please bring your questions and feel free to propose topics for future meetings. The Fall, 2019 schedule for upcoming Ed Tech Talks workshops is:
- Tuesday- 09/24/2019, 3:30pm – 4:15pm
- Tuesday- 10/29/2019, 3:30pm – 4:15pm
- Tuesday- 11/19/2019 (One week early due to Thanksgiving), 3:30pm – 4:15pm
- Miller 16 (PLV) & Civic E319 (NYC)
UPCOMING EVENTS SCHEDULE
For questions or comments, please reach out to Academic Technology at email@example.com.