Choose a video tool below to learn how to get started, access training resources, and find ideas on how to include videos in your course design.
- Captioning: Learn about getting your lecture and course videos closed captioned.
- Digital Storytelling: Design a Digital Remix or Digital Storytelling assignment for your students using video tools.
- Kaltura: New video management platform featuring integration with YouTube and Blackboard.
- Lecture Capture: Create recordings of your lectures using Panopto from your home or office and post them to Blackboard or TWEN.
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra: Blackboard Collaborate is a real-time video conferencing tool that lets you add files, share applications, and use a virtual whiteboard to interact.
- NBC Learn: Search the NBC News Archive and post video clips of relevant historical and current events for discussion in Blackboard.