Educational Media supports all Event spaces with Audio/Visual equipment to both the Pace community and 3rd Party presenters. We offer equipment such as projectors,computers, sound systems, and much more.
Students, Faculty, Staff and 3rd Party Vendors
How To Get This Service
If you are planning an event on campus that requires Educational Media equipment, you request equipment/support via the Pace HelpDesk.To do so, visit helpdesk.pace.edu. View the detailed instructions on placing a HelpDesk ticket (PDF).
**PLEASE NOTE: The space must booked PRIOR to requesting any equipment. This can be done at "Request an Event" and log in with your portal username and password.
Guest (non-Pace) presenters are welcome to use an Educational Media windows computer and LCD digital projector or use their own laptop with an Educational Media LCD digital projector for presentations.
Using an Educational Media computer requires a Pace network user ID and Password. Guest presenters who want to use an Educational Media computer have two alternatives to meet this requirement.
- The Pace host/co-sponsor should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event, log into the Educational Media computer and remain with the equipment throughout the event.
- The Pace host/co-sponsor can get a temporary Pace User ID and Password for their guest presenter by completing an IT Resource Access Request Form at least two weeks prior to the event. Contact the ITS Help Desk at (914) 773-3333 or Toll Free: 1 (855) 722-3487 for assistance with this process.
Guest presenters who want to use their own laptop and want access to the Pace network, including the Internet, will need a temporary Pace User ID and Password. The Pace host/co-sponsor can get a temporary Pace User ID and Password for their guest presenter by completing an IT Resource Access Request Form two weeks prior to the event.
For help with equipment needs or to discuss available presentation technologies, contact your local Educational Media Center:
- Pleasantville: (914) 773-3338
- White Plains/Graduate Center: (914) 422-4060
- Pace Plaza/Midtown: (212) 346-1583
To use equipment in a computer or video projection equipped classroom, it is recommended that you schedule a brief hands-on equipment operation tutorial.
To schedule a tutorial, contact:
- Pleasantville: Irwin Narayan at (914) 773-3778
- White Plains/Graduate Center: Jackie Benaroch at (914) 422-4060
- Pace Plaza: Bradford Terry at (212) 346-1550
View a list of costs associated with their respective services.