Did you know that you can access your Pace desktop computer in your office from another computer on any Pace campus? Some possible scenarios may be:
- You travel between Pace campuses and need to access your main office computer from another computer
- You are away at a business conference and need to connect from your laptop to your office computer via the vpn
- You are telecommuting from off campus and need to connect from your home computer to your office computer via the vpn
Connecting is fairly easy to do once you complete the initial setup of your office and remote computers.
Here's what you need
- Enable remote access on your office computer
- Download and install the Pace VPN software (needed when connecting from off-campus locations)
- Network or Internet connection (Internet is required for VPN, at least DSL or Cable is recommended)
Documentations have been created to show you how to configure and use Remote Desktop on your office and remote computers as well as how to download, install, and use the VPN software on a remote computer.
Documentation on how to use VPN can be found by clicking on the following links
Documentation on how to use Remote Desktop can be found by clicking on the following links: