This page is a collection of tools designed to help instructors promote collaboration and enhance learning goals in the classroom.
- Active Learning Classrooms: Featuring movable furniture and equipment designed to make group work easier for students.
- EndNote: Reference management system that integrates with Microsoft Word.
- Interactive Whiteboards: Display the contents of a PC screen onto a writable surface.
- OER: Open Educational Resources include academic materials in the public domain. Check here for information on how to get started with OER in your course.
- Poll Everywhere: Conduct real-time polls in the classroom using students' mobile devices.