Help Desk Transition Starting April 18!
On Monday, April 18, Pace University is starting the transition to a new help desk system on the TeamDynamix platform! Due to the significant effort involved in migrating so many different university areas and coordinating feasible timeframes, the transition will happen in two phases. This allows some University areas to begin using the new system first while other areas will follow later. This means that there will be two different help desk systems running side-by-side during the transition period.
Note: Registrar’s Office and some other areas will remain in Web Help Desk for now and will transition to TeamDynamix later. Please scroll to the bottom to see list.
- Enhanced Self-Service – One-stop knowledge base for multiple University areas.
- Easier Navigation – Search knowledge or service categories, or use the home page search bar to quickly find what you’re looking for.
- More Functionality – Get content suggestions as you type in search or leverage our soon-to-be added chatbot for added functionality!
- Public Forms – Anyone without a MyPace login account (e.g. parents/guardians) can now submit some forms/requests without logging in.
Starting on April 18, when you visit the Pace University Helpdesk, you will see two Help Desk systems to choose from, depending on your request. This transition period will last several weeks, until all University help desk areas have migrated over to the TeamDynamix platform, at which point only the new Help Desk system will display.
We are working with remaining areas that manage and resolve incoming requests in Web Help Desk to coordinate their migration to TeamDynamix and to provide training and support resources to ensure an orderly and smooth transition.
For any questions about this initiative, please email email@example.com.
New Helpdesk Tutorial Videos
If you need assistance, use the lists below to view available service offerings, find the category that best fits your needs. You can then create your ticket in the correct system.
If you have already submitted a helpdesk ticket, you can check your ticket status or see other tickets you have created, or which were created on your behalf.
Use the new Help Desk for these areas
- Administrative Information Systems (F&A)
- HR Info Systems (HRIS)
- Finance Info Systems (FIS)
- Faculty Pay
- Auxiliary Services
- Campus Safety and Security
- Finance and Administration (F&A)
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources & Benefits
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Student Accounts
Use the old Help Desk for these areas
- Development & Alumni Relations
- Dyson Advising
- Dyson MCVA Lab
- Lubin Graduate Advisement
- Mail Services
- Office of Planning, Assessment and Institutional Research (OPAIR)
- Pace Online Program
- Registrar's Office
- Veterans Affairs