Upcoming AT Events Schedule
Faculty and staff are invited to attend the training sessions below. Conducted through Zoom, participants can join from a computer or mobile device. Please check the schedule regularly for updates and changes.
Educational Media and Academic Technology are offering a wide variety of training sessions in different modalities.
Educational Media is offering sessions on teaching classroom technologies such as Zoom, Kahoot!, Panopto Lecture Capture, Poll Everywhere and more. Please, reach out to Educational Media by sending an email to Edmediahelp@pace.edu.
Academic Technology is offering sessions on Brightspace/Classes and other associated academic technology tools. Academic Technology can also be reached by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Technology Events Calendar
Recorded Training Sessions
- Introduction to Classes: Navigating the Interface
- Beginner 2: Adding Content in Classes
- Beginner 3: Copy Classes Course into another Classes Course
- Beginner 4: Communication with Students in Classes
- Beginner 5: Gradebook: Using the Setup Wizard in Classes
- Intermediate: 3rd Party Tool Locations in Classes
- Intermediate: Assignments (Creating Assignments and Providing Feedback)
- Intermediate: Introduction to Quizzes (All Quiz Questions Types Walk Through)
- Intermediate: Discussions
- Advanced: Groups
- Advanced: Gradebook
- Advanced: Understanding Your Course Home Page
- Advanced: Editing Homepages
- Advanced: Quizzes
- Classes Gradebook Setup Flowchart
- Zoom & Panopto on Classes
- Attendance: Recording Attendance as Physical vs Virtual
- Getting Started with Qwickly Attendance
- Qwickly: Enrollment Verification Form Submission
- Qwickly: How to Submit the Enrollment Verification Form (Written Instructions)
- Using VoiceThread in Classes (Brightspace)
- Video Captioning
- Zoom: Getting Started with Zoom at Pace
- Zoom Meetings vs. Zoom Webinars
- Zoom Security Tips & Tricks
For questions or comments, please reach out to Academic Technology at email@example.com.