Upcoming AT Events Schedule
Faculty and staff are invited to attend the training sessions below. Conducted through Zoom, participants can join from a computer or mobile device. Please check the schedule regularly for updates and changes.
Zoom - Please make sure you have watched the Getting Started with Zoom #1 and Getting Started with Zoom #2 before attending the Zoom Advanced Training and Zoom Reports Session.
Classes - We recommend reviewing the Introduction to Classes: Navigating the Interface recording before attending any Beginner Classes training session so that you are familiar with the layout of the interface.
Recorded Training Sessions
- Introduction to Classes: Navigating the Interface
- Beginner 1: How to Access your Classes Account, Training and Support
- Beginner 2: Adding Content in Classes
- Beginner 3:Exporting Content from Blackboard into Classes
- Beginner 3: Copy Classes Course into another Classes Course
- Beginner 4: Communication with Students in Classes
- Beginner 5: Gradebook: Using the Setup Wizard in Classes
- Intermediate: 3rd Party Tool Locations in Classes
- Intermediate: Assignments (Creating Assignments and Providing Feedback)
- Intermediate: Introduction to Quizzes (All Quiz Questions Types Walk Through)
- Intermediate: Discussions
- Advanced: Groups
- Advanced: Gradebook
- Advanced: Understanding Your Course Home Page
- Advanced: Editing Homepages
- Advanced: Quizzes
- Classes Gradebook Setup Flowchart
- Zoom & Panopto on Classes
- Attendance: Recording Attendance as Physical vs Virtual
- Using VoiceThread in Classes (Brightspace)
- Video Captioning
- Zoom: Getting Started with Zoom at Pace
- Zoom Meetings vs. Zoom Webinars
- Zoom Security Tips & Tricks
For questions or comments, please reach out to Academic Technology at email@example.com.