The Pace Information Center (PIC), formerly known as the University Switchboard 311, can assist callers with general information or questions related to academic and administrative matters, or can help facilitate requests for service for any area of the University. The Pace Information Center is a one-stop service center for all members of the Pace community – including guests of the university, potential students and their families, or anyone else contacting the PIC. When calling PIC, calls will go directly to either a live staff member or an announcement indicating to hold for the next available agent. Staff members will do their best to answer the question or find the individual/department with the expertise to assist the caller.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni, and Guest
How To Get This Service
University 311 – Pace Information Center can be reached by the following methods:
- Dial 311 from any on-campus Administrative phone
- Dial one of the toll-free numbers below:
- 1 (866) PACE-EDU - 1 (866) 722-3338
- 1 (855) PACE-311 - 1 (855) 722-3311
- Dial one of the local numbers below:
- New York City: (212) 346-1200
- Westchester: (914) 773-3200
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.