ITS Web Services is comprised of a cooperative, responsive team that is dedicated to supporting Pace University's websites and internal portal. We work collaboratively with University Relations to maintain the standards for publishing web pages and ensure alignment with the University’s strategic goals and initiatives.
Our team of technical professionals provides direction and guidance concerning current trends, web technologies and best practices as well as providing education to content managers and webmasters. Project Management is also offered within Web Services to prioritize web projects and assist in project planning, production and deployment.
- Primary ITS resource for web-related technical support.
- Assist departments within Pace in website planning and defining goals.
- Engage cross-functional team resources to design websites, templates, forms and advise on content.
- Ensure content managers are well versed in our content management tool (Drupal), giving them the ability to successfully manage their department’s website.
- Answer technical questions about our current web environment, portal site design, access issues, or training needs.
For any questions or work requests, please contact the ITS Help Desk
Phone: (914) 773-3333
Toll Free: 1 (855) 722-3487
Enter Tickets online at: helpdesk.pace.edu