Pace University is using a Pharos Uni-Print solution to provide a "green", student-friendly approach to printing from any location. The system increases student functionality to a wide range of printing, copying, & scanning services to meet ever-evolving document needs. Students can conveniently print to any multifunctional Pharos printer regardless of location.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni, and Authorized Guest
How To Get This Service
Visit a Pharos printing location to print, copy, and scan documents. Designated computers located in Computer Labs, Library, Classrooms or Common Spaces may be used to send documents to the Pharos Printers. Users may also use the Pharos Mobile Print Option or download the Pharos Print Client to pick up their documents from a Pharos printing location. To release documents, authentication is required by typing in their Username and Password on the on-screen keyboard or swiping a Pace ID Card (students only). Print jobs remain on the Queue for 3 hours and then they expire.
At the beginning of each semester a credit will be applied three times throughout the year--the start of the Fall and Spring semesters as well as Summer Session 1:
As a Pace student you will be credited with $30.00 three times a year.
Due to the fact that this is a "student centered" initiative, Pace faculty/staff using these services will be charged monthly via a departmental charge back.
Pace alumni and guests will receive $3.00 three times a year.
For any inquiries about this service, or to submit a request, please click this link to submit a Help Desk Ticket (MyPace Portal username, password, and Duo MFA passcode required for login).
Contact The ITS Help Desk
Phone: (914) 773-3333
Toll Free: 1 (855) 722-3487
If the helpdesk is closed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the location of the printer and issues you are experiencing.
Pharos Mobile Print Option
Students now have 3 ways to print to Pharos from their mobile device! They can send print jobs via email, web browser, or the new iOS or Android apps. When using any of these methods, the document(s) will be placed in the student's account queue and can be printed by logging into any Pharos printer on campus.
The 3 printing methods work as follows:
- Pharos Printing via Pace Email Account - Compose a new email, attach the file(s) to be printed, and send the email to one of the email addresses below:
- For black & white printing, send to: email@example.com
- For color printing, send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharos Printing via Web Browser *– Go to https://printing.pace.edu (only accessible from within Pace’s Network), log in with your MyPace Portal account and upload your document(s). Note: While logged in, you can also view your printing activity.
- Pharos Printing via Pharos Print App *– Download the Pharos Print app for iOS and Android from your mobile app store.
* Note: For the Web Browser or Pharos Print App methods to work, the device must be connected to the Pace network via PACE-WIFI, Ethernet, or VPN.
Students will be charged a discounted amount for the second printed side on each sheet of paper when printing on both sides. The information below explains the printing charges for both black and white, and color printouts.
Black & White (Double-Sided Printing)
- 1st side: $.06
- 2nd side: $.03
- 2 pages, double-sided: $.09
- 3 pages, double-sided: $.15
- 4 pages, double-sided: $.18
Color (Double-Sided Printing)
- 1st side: $.30
- 2nd side: $.27
- 2 pages, double-sided: $.57
- 3 pages, double-sided: $.87
- 4 pages, double-sided: $1.14
Windows computers generally default Pharos print jobs to the double-sided (duplex) setting, so users do not need to do anything else. For Mac OS users, the Print Client for Mac OS is configured for double-sided (duplex) printing by default.
- When printing one-sided (simplex setting), the cost will be 6 cents per page.
- When copying, the default setting will be single-sided at 6 cents per page.
- When scanning, the cost will be at 2 cents per scan.