Why Use OnTrack?
Ongoing faculty feedback on student performance enables us to:
- Quickly identify students who need additional support, as early as possible;
- Communicate timely feedback to students and their Advisors;
- Connect students who are struggling with the resources they need;
- Provide Advisors information necessary to pursue targeted follow-up and interventions with individual students and connect them to support; and
- Close the loop and shared updates on outreach to students, interventions and student progress.
OnTrack FAQ (PDF) and faculty guidance on reasons to raise a Flag in OnTrack.
5 Ways to Use OnTrack in Your Role as an Instructor at Pace
- Respond to Academic Progress Report (APR) requests at the designated points of the semester if you are instructing undergraduate students.
- Raise Flags for any students in your course(s) throughout the semester who appear to be struggling.
- Use the Kudos feature to recognize a student’s good work or improvement.
- Raise the Risk of Withdrawing from the University Flag when a student indicates she/he *MAY* be considering transferring or has shared concrete plans to transfer out of Pace.
- Optional Attendance Tracking and Online Appointment/Office Hours Scheduling features.
You can access OnTrack instructions (PDF) for:
- Basic navigation in OnTrack
- Accessing your course roster(s) in OnTrack
- Raising Flags/Kudos for individual or multiple students outside of an APR
- Confirming a student’s assigned Advisor